Monday, November 1, 2010

21 turns 22

me in 1989

Ok people 1st November is my birthday huhuhu happy birthday to me...ngeee :) I was born in Hutan Melintang, Teluk Intan, Perak in my house at 4.40am huhu a crucial situation for my father as he need to find a mid-wife & nurse in that early morning huhu..seems like I'm the only one in my sibling born in our house rather than hospital huhu..even my birth certificate signed by Chief Officer (Police) haha usually they only signed for death certificate hehehehe funny? haha..however, I like to said thanks to Allah because give me a life even though it is not beautiful but still HE give me chance to experiences it all and special thanks to my mom coz bring me to this world..thank you (^-^) Oh to my dad I would like to thank you as it takes two to tango huhuhuhu thanks dad (^-^)
ok there're some of my childhood pic (^-^)



in kindergarten 6 years old

2 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

sanah helwah lyana..
comel gilew masa kechik dulu ^_^

p/s: ...Teluk Intan, Perak in our house at 4.40am huhu a crucial situation for my father as he need to find a mid...

our!? kekeke

Norlyana Nasrin said...

hahaha thanks rizqan (^-^)
hohoho seems like ur grammar error machine is activated..biasala wat entry time ngantuk + excited huhuhu
lg 1..
syoknya org 2 balik rumah kan?

There was an error in this gadget