Saturday, October 30, 2010

Depress, Frustrated, Disappointed

Those three words are expressing my feeling right now. I just finishing my Pharmacology final exam & in fact I went out early from the exam hall because I can't take the pressure any longer. Honestly the questions are tough enough that can make me squirm. I called my mom after the exam and she just laughing and said focus on the other papers rather than weeping on the past. Hohoho my mum really has a simple minded not like me. I wonder maybe that's why she can get through a lot of difficulties. I afraid I need to repeat the paper as it carry 4 credit hours..this is really make me feel useless..now i need to escape from this reality...somebody please take me to Alaska ASAP....

3 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

sampai nak ke alaska ke mambawa hati yg lara tu..
sabar lyana,
focus paper yg kat depan plak,

Norlyana Nasrin said...

depressed sgt smlm..
memang smlm klu ikutkn hati mmg nk tmph tiket g Alaska terus..nsb baik xde passport klu x.....
insyaAllah kte akan cuba lupakan perasaan kecewa ni & focus for the next paper...
thanks rizqan (^-^)

perindu_خلافة said...

welcome.. >_< huhuhu

There was an error in this gadget