Friday, November 5, 2010

Euthanasia & Farewell Party


Ok i think not all of us know what is euthanasia. Euthanasia is merciful killing and sometime requested by the patient or decide by the family member. I'm not going to give a detail about euthanasia as I'm getting tired of reading 4 articles about it. Actually euthanasia came out in my English final exam last evening. I need to do summarizing and write an essay about it. Haha it's really tiring & almost makes me puke. But, after the exam, my class made a farewell party at VIP lounge. It is fun to gather with all my EAP classmates & eat together but unfortunately our class reps, Pudin absent b'coz of meeting i guess. The foods are quite good & I'm having a great time. Thanks to Husna as she is the one who organize the party huhu (^-^)
p/s: I didn't manage to take any picture b'coz I left my phone in my room (TT.TT)

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget