Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's me again (^-^)

There are lot of things happen last few days..my elder sister convocation, eating roti canai in the middle of night while watching football, went to Unisel again to return the robe and today I cooked again huhuuhu
ok let starts with roti canai event b'coz i already told u guys bout the convo hehe..
on the same day with my sis convo, when clock struck 11.30pm, we went out to eat roti canai at Dhurbar in Rawang Town & of course my younger sister, Nadirah drove us there..when we arrived, the place are crowded with football lover and few family..juz when we took our seats, I saw my old friend, Syazwan but when he saw me he made a blur face so I assumed he forgot bout me already & I don't want to disturb him with his family+ I'm quite shy...hehe..
After ordering, we talked while watching football..my youngest sister, Lisa starts to make a sleepy face but when  the foods arrived, she lost her sleepiness & ate roti tisu alone (actually we planned to eat it together)..
We quickly eat as we are the only group of girls there so I also didn't really like stay outside in the middle of night..u know it's not nice..but sometimes I also love to do things out of normal for me..


ok see the boy with black T's? that's Syazwan

After eating, we went straight home and sleep.
Next morning, I woke up, take my bath & get ready..at 9 we starts our journey to Unisel as my elder sister needs to return her robe, take her transcript & graduation's pics..
see the road? it's really dangerous but still my younger sister drove like nothing..poyo pny ayat 


anitiaq boring face..
We arrived at around 9.50 b'coz of traffic (my sisters curses a lot). Soon after finishing the "task" we went back home...we ate breakfast at home b'coz my father cooked fried rice & asked us to eat at home huhu seems like Zulaika didn't need to treat us for breakfast huhu...
Today I woke up at 10am. eating brunch, playing the internet, pray & playing for while..in the evening, after praying, I prepared the ingredient for dinner...first i cooked the rice..cut the meat, onion, garlic & cabbage+ tomatoes...heat up yesterday's soup...then i starts cooking..huhu i cooked the meat first as it will takes plenty of time to soften the meat...on the other side, i cook cabbage..u know what i think i do things faster when i'm alone b'coz i'm giving up for my elder sister's help ( i did asked for help but she refused)..soon before my mom return from her workplace, my dishes are ready to serve huhu feeling great I'm doing this alone even though this is not the first time...

my mom asked me why I didn't asked my elder sister to help? I told her I did asked but nevermind she's folding her clothes at that time..huhu know what my mom said? hehe she said my elder sister can never learn if she didn't help me with cooking..huhu feeling like I'm the professional haha but I'm not & still so many things / types of dishes that I wanted to learn..hope I can mastered all the hard dishes b4 getting married hehehe
(^-^)



10 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

hohoho.. jumpe kawan lama yg buat2 x heran ea,
neyh idea yg mgkn boleh bagi dia ingat lyana smpi bila.. ape kate kalo jumpe skali lg, lyana nyanyi lagu yg biasa korang penah dgr satu mase dlu.. pastikn nyanyi kuat2, jgn pedulikan pandgn org len.. habis nye menyanyi bgtaw lagu ni ditujukan sekian, sekian, sekian... (special buat kwn lama sya).. BeSt x idea neyh, phew~

nk tnya sket, unisel ni kat mane ltaknya lyana..
jalan mcm nak pegi cameroon jah, huhuhu

Norlyana Nasrin said...

amboi Rizqan xpsl2 kte bg free concert kt kdi mamak 2 huhu b'tmbh popular akak nnt hahahaha..
xmo2 malu do...

Unisel ni kt Btg Berjuntai, Selangor..ktrg pki jln short cut hehe 2 yg jln b'liku2 2 huhuhu...
mau try ka?

perindu_خلافة said...

popular arr bgus.. bukan bdk 2 je xkn lupa,
mamak2 kat kedai pun sama, (smbil terhibur skali).. hhohoho

oH patut arr,
tgk jalan mcm pelik je..
xpe la, lbh baik jalan2 kt cmpus sndri.. huhu

Norlyana Nasrin said...

haha xmo2..
hoho free concert ma tarak untung punya..

hoho yela2

perindu_خلافة said...

hahaha :)
rizqan just keluarkan idea ja.. ngee >_<

Norlyana Nasrin said...

hehe nk tgk rizqan berani buat x...hahahha

perindu_خلافة said...

hahaha.. kalo time otak x center,
semuanya boleh berlaku,
keskeskes,
so unpredictable kn~
p/s: sometimes adorable.. ^_^

Norlyana Nasrin said...

hadoi pening kpale akak hehehe...
nk tgk gak bl rizqan x center haha

perindu_خلافة said...

hahaha..
rizqan pn manusia jgak kn,
kdg2 bila hormon x stabil,
so otak bleh jadi kurg center la sket,
hohoho

Norlyana Nasrin said...

but still susah kot nk tgk hehe..
yela dlm klas tgk senyap je..
hehe stay composed (^-^)

There was an error in this gadget