Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet my Daniel

My heart thumping dugeun dugeun & my cheek was on heat. I looked @ his face, still cool & expressionless so I just zip off my mouth. His outfit was quite strange but still he's handsome so anything fits him. Trying to get his attention by looking at his big round eyes but still no expression. Who is Daniel anyway? My BOYFRIEND?
Well friends, this is Daniel
Daniel by aeiou
haha shock with my introduction? huhu juz want to tease u guys huhuhu...Daniel actually is a birthday present from my eldest sister, Zulaika..haha when first time i saw him i felt strange & the most shocking thing is this plsh toy actually already named so i can do nothing about it..
hehe seems like my toys have a new friend hehehehe..hope Gumu, Zarzar, Bunny & Daniel can get along well..hahaha 
side look
front look
behind look

his intro

my bday card
by the way the first picture is actually my second cousin, Sky Choo huhuhu..

6 comments:

RuBy said...

Comel gila!!! jeles~ nak gak... btw
happy belated bday!! ^___^

Norlyana Nasrin said...

haha tau xpe..aku x bg huhu
hehe tq2..

perindu_خلافة said...

birthday lyana ke?!
Happy belated Birthday jgak.. huhuhu

yup cute gile kn RuBy,
rase cam nak beli jugak,
n hadiahkn kt seseorang >_<

Norlyana Nasrin said...

ya Allah Rizqan ari 2 kn dh wish?
msk kali ni 3 kali Rizqan wish bday kte hahaha
blh dpt award org yg wish plg byk huhuhuhu..
kakak kte yg bli..
huhu sila cari la ye hehe (^-^)

perindu_خلافة said...

hahaha.. da wish ea,
x perasan lor~ mgkn kat FB kot,
ari neyh wish kat sini plak ^_^

yup memg nak cari satu,
memg comel kot,

p/s: 1st time boleh tertarik dgn bende² camni, kekeke

Norlyana Nasrin said...

hehe xpe2..
kakak kte bli kat Parkson je...
hehe rizqan la...
xpe patung ni pn nmpk pelik huhuhuh

There was an error in this gadget