Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This is me..

I'm juz a normal plain girl who dreams big
doesn't even care about what peoples expectation towards me 
because I AM WHO I AM
but still I'll strive my best for myself.

I don't want to involve in puppy love
as it will still HURT
when the break up happen
when the only one who's HURT is me.

Commitment & determination are hard to find
but still they're two elements that I LOVE most
as I always lacking off
and sometimes quiting before things get done.

Family and friends always my priority
but sometimes I'm being selfish 
when I feel being used by others
or left behind without reasons.

Love is a trivial thing for me
as I don't know how to LOVE
and afraid may end up HURT
but still I want to give all my LOVE to ALLAH.

Marriage & Babies are two different things to me
I want to have babies
but I afraid of getting marriage
because it need a GOOD MAN to start with.

GOOD MAN is hard to find 
I can easily to LIKE people
but to LOVE 
it may takes years to consider.

However this is me
the IMPERFECT GIRL
still looking forward for tomorrow
and what will be, will be.

by: Norlyana Nasrin binti Zulkifli (24/11/2010 : 12.40pm)
There was an error in this gadget