Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tag kt Rubiah

10 things you want:

  • commitment
  • external HD 2TB
  • tons of comics
  • pointer naik
  • handphone br
  • determination
  • new shoes
  • money
  • graduate cpt
  • semua yg aku nk aku dpt
9 things you love about your friend:

  • help me when I need it
  • talk to me when I'm lonely (hehe)
  • accompany me when I'm alone (ceh)
  • give me food huhu
  • outing with me
  • sharing n caring
  • listen 2 my theory 
  • laughing with me
  • they can form a mafia clan with me hehe
8 things you do everyday:

  • sleeping
  • eat 
  • bath 
  • online
  • talk with my sister in law
  • watch movies or series
  • deleting msg
  • observing..
7 things you enjoy:

  • comics
  • anime
  • online
  • shopping
  • movies
  • dress people-up
  • make stupid jokes
6 things that will always win your heart:

  • babies
  • cuteness
  • chocolate
  • a bunch of flowers
  • big shining eyes
  • masculine hehehehe
5 favorites:

Movie: Windtalker, anime, cte Mamat Khalid
Song: Beast, Jang Geun Suk, Big Bang, No Min Woo, Super Junior, JYJ
Book: Comics, Twilight series
Food: cakes, chocolate, ice-cream, spaghetti
Season: winter and spring

4 things about yourselves

  • Scorpio lady
  • blood type O
  • love comics
  • love playing a lot

3 places you want to go:

  • Makkah
  • South Korea
  • Alaska
2 favorite holidays:

  • Semester break!
  • Gong Xi Fa Cai
1 person you’d marry on the spot:
Mocomichi Hayami

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget