Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PBSM revive?

Its been a long time since my last post..why don't i update my blog regularly? the answer is the internet connection in IIUM Kuantan is quite poor and i'm quite lost for these few says. FYI this weekend in Tesco, Rawang, there'll be blood donation program and i'm planning to join it..well which is also mean that I'm going back again this week. Since the beginning of this semester, I've been home every weeks and seems like my old club PBSM (Persatuan Balik Setiap Minggu) is revive huhuhu..but for sure i need to stop this habit sooner or later coz I need to focus on my life here and try hard to achieve my goals..now i'm still in la la land so somebidy plz knock my head with frying pan so i can wake up hehehe (^-^)

2 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

haish.. x baik lor cakap camtu,
kira ok la ada daripada xda langsung wifi tu kn, heheh >_<
wah nk derma darah ke ni.. bagus2, cakap dgn doctr tu ambik semua darah yg ada, boleh arr lyana kurgkan berat badan 4-5kg.. Selamat Menderma ^_^

Norlyana Nasrin said...

haah kte kne b'syukur huhu..
hehehe baik suh die amik sume muscle je bior tgl tulang hehe...
rncgn menderma mungkin tertunda sbb pemilik darah ini diserang demam panas...

There was an error in this gadget