Friday, January 7, 2011

Today at Oncology Class


Last night we had our first Oncology class for this semester. The lecturer is Dr Tariq and we know him since our first year b'coz he had taught us Biochemistry 1, Immunology and Molecular Biology. Oncology is the study about cancer and it's quite interesting haha that's what I thought from my first class of this subject and my friend said just wait till next class hahaha.. never mind I just want to be an optimist...hmm there is one question Dr Tariq asked us and I'm not quite agree with the answer..the question is about the growth of our ear and finger, why it is not continous? Dr Tariq said genetic is the answer but still me and my friend cannot agree with it. If it a genetic factor, it should be inherited but when we think about the growth of Japanese whom affected by nuclear atom radiation last few decade but now they grow normally..hmm not easy to explain here actually so I think I need to read more so I can find the real answer insyaAllah huhuhuhu...

2 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

semoga kita semua bertemu jawapan.. huhuhu
imagine kalo bulu mata panjang xde limit,
mawnya tetiap minggu kena dok depan cermin nak trim.. hahah ^_^

Norlyana Nasrin said...

insyaAllah..
pening gak dlm klas onco tp agak sronok gak haha..
hoho nnt ade gak yg wat mcm2 style dgn bulu mata 2 hahaha (^-^)

There was an error in this gadget