Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY 2011

Today is CNY and as I expected, it is much more livelier than Hari Raya Aidilfitri..my family woke up early and prepare ourselves as we need to visit my grandmother and family in Klang (this year in Uncle Ah Fatt's house). 

me n my mom









Again, as I predicted, we lost our way and need to call Uncle Hock to fetch us. After few minutes, Uncle Hock come n take us to the right destination hehehe..
They fed us with KFC and Pizza Hut (Hawaiian Chicken)..they just watch us eat because they need to fast (only eat vegetable) for today and 15th..before this we ate at McD haha 3 types of fast food in 1 day..hoho...here some pic

my story telling time haha


our big family..not complete w/o Aunt Lee Mei family..
 This year I talked a lot with my cousin, Joey as she's taking Cambridge A Level in Science Stream so we kept talking about many things mostly about my experience dealing with many subjects such as Pharmacology, Toxicology, Hematology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and many more. We also talked about Korean artists and history. As she's planning taking Medic, then we talked about surgery, drugs and movies about medical field haha..I talked in about 2 hours non-stop kyahaha...seems like some of our family members cannot understand so they just keep listening and laughing because I'm talking non-stop hahhaa..my younger sister, Nadirah even warn Joey if she feel boring she can ask me to stop talking but honestly its really good to talk with someone who in a same field..huhu..ok now our angpau
some of our angpau
yeah I know whenever CNY is mentioned, everybody will think about angpau but for me this is the only time we can meet with each other as all of us busy with our own life...so everyone Gong Xi Fa Cai (^-^)

4 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

alamak.. lyana ada mix chinese jgak ke,
huhuhu x sedar sbelum ni, so rizQan nk wish Selamat Menyambut Tahun Baru Cina jgak k.. kat Danny pagi2 tadi da wish da, >_<

RuBy said...

maap soklan bodoh aku...
ko cakap cina kah ngan cuzin cina?...walawei~
mantop~
soklan ni diulang untuk kali keberapa juta..
heheh...takde angpau utk ak kah?hahaah

Norlyana Nasrin said...

rizqan : yup mak kte Chinese..hehe dh muke kte ikt ayah juz kulit je ikut mak haha...huhu tq2..

rubiah : oh tidak..bhs cina ku x ckp hebat utk ckp dgn bdk 2 so aku ckp BI jela dgn die hoho tersasul byk kali gak sbb excited ct mcm2 kt bdk 2..

perindu_خلافة said...

welcome :)

There was an error in this gadget