Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Oh my friends~
Recently I figured out some of my friends are facing with lots of problems. Yeah as a friend I'm really concerned about them and hope they can get through it. I faced it before and I even cried in front of my friends (this is unusual for me of course). When I'm alone, I tend to cried more often because of "that" particular problem. Surprisingly, after getting some advice and go home meeting my parent and my siblings "that" problem is no longer haunting me. Now I can shout out loud that I got through it already and nothing can make me sad. What can we do when we're stress? It is different for each person and it also based on their personality. What can we do are:
2. go out to release some tension
4. buy thing that u like
5. eat something nice
6. seek advice from parent or reliable friend
7. seek professional help.
8. pray to god
9. joking with your problem (mean don't take it seriously)
10. write it on a paper and burn it.
11. find a stranded and quiet place and then SCREAM!
12. make origami
14. take a day off and go for holiday
15. read motivational book or something funny.
These are the things that u can try to do when u're stress. Please take note that this are only suggestions made by a person whom faced a high-level of stress before (me) and able to survive. Thank you..
p/s: I'm happy if some of the suggestions can be helpful..(^-^)