Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shocked Again...


I got OSPE test on morning and toxicology class on the evening...
OSPE~~~ARGHHHHH!!!! rest stations are the only heaven for me huhu..I can't answer some questions..yeah quite hard for me..got memorizing Q's, calculation.....yeah shocking coz the lecturer said it will be really easy and he'll quite disappointed if we can't answer it huhu plz don't give up on me!!!!! I'll try my best on final I guess? huhuhu hopefully my lazy wind didn't make an appearance at that time huhu....my group test finished on 11.45am huhu so hard till I wanna runaway but luckily I'm not insane enough to do it hehe...met Rizqan at the entrance & even complaining about that test on him huhu yeah I'm that silly..sorry my friend coz need to hear my silly complain huhuhu..then I went back to hostel..on my way back, b'coz its raining, one sister stopped her car and gave us a lift (aina, me n fydah) huhu maybe she pitied us sharing one umbrella huhu...thank sis (^-^)
At 2 I went to toxicology class, b4 that aina made a stop at cafe as she wanted to but banana fritters and stuffs..something shocking happened but better I keep it myself coz it might be just a misunderstanding..huhu thanks to that "shocking" thinggy coz makes me having a tachycardia for a moment...huhu
tonight got EOP class...arghh so tired..but...can't make it as excuses coz others are also tired right..huhuu need to be more diligent huhuhu..(^-^)
oh also met Rubiah huhu diligently seeking for netball players..seems like she got hooks on Ain & Aina hehee..BERUSAHALAH!!!

3 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

hahaha.. actly rizQan pun tgh dizyness masa keluar OSPE tadi, sbb tu mcm blur² je tuh.. memang agak tough soalan² dia, kata simple.. huhuhu

RuBy said...

dah cukup 10 orang!! yeay!!
hahahah...
leh aku pulun hitamkan diri ari ahad nanti~
hahahah

Norlyana Nasrin said...

rizqan..huhuhu pttla sengih je bl kte ckp..huhu kte tensen glr time 2 mmg rs nk lari je..simple? huhu masing2 tnjk muke complicated bl jwb soalan kecuali kt rest station hehe..

rubiah!! huhu aku tau ko ade hati nk jd blackie..hehe xpe klu aku rajin aku g bg sokongan hehhehe (^-^)

There was an error in this gadget