Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today in Toxicology Lab

Today, I don't have any class untill 2pm. At toxico lab, today we are doing dose-response experiment to determine ED50(effective dose) and LD50(lethal dose). We used mice as our experiment subject. My group took 90mg/kg as our dose and should observe for the mice mortality. 3 mice are injected with the respective dose. With my shaking hand I successfully injected one of the mouse huhu I really feel good about it.
While waiting for the results, I played and chatted with others members. Yeah quite relaxing because today is our last lab but it comes with stressful "journal type" report requested by our lab instructor. At the end of the experiment, all of our mice survived. Yeah I'm not a killer!!! Finished our lab at 4.45pm.
p/s: it is really good to experiences many things.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget