Friday, April 8, 2011

Hates


I hate crowd
I hate drunkard
I hate smokers
I hate poverty
I hate violence
I hate stupid Hollywood movies
I hate bimbo
I hate being cheated
I hate waiting
I hate hypocrite
I hate undetermined people
I hate losing
I hate things not following my plan
I hate being lazy
I hate cooking when people pushed me to do it
I hate being centered of attention
I hate seeing people bullying my family
I hate being useless
I hate being ignored
I hate being alone
I hate crying alone during rainy day 
I hate people whom can't keep their promise
I hate politics
I hate snobby
I hate arrogant people
I hate dealing with stupid people
I hate people calling inappropriate "names" to others
I hate wasting my money and regret it
I hate sad ending stories/novels/comics
I hate domestic abuse
I hate animal abuse
I hate slow love song
I hate girl pretending to be cute
I hate people lying to me
I hate sweeping......and..
I hate studying for exam coz I want to do it in my own will!!!!


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget