Yang ni aku ikut procedure huhuhu..
1. Allow all reagents to reach room temperature & mix before using.
2. Reconstitute Standard (0-5) & control (level 1). Mix throughly.
3. Stand & controls were assayed in duplicate.
4. Label 2 coated tubes for Total Counts (TC)
5. Label & arrange coated tubes in duplicate for standards (6x2) and control (1x2).
6. Label & arrange coated tubes for unknown (Patient Samples).
7. Pipet 50μL of Standards, Controls & Unknowns into appropriate coated tubes.
8. Add 500μL of [I-125] (Tracer) to all tubes. Mix by shaking test tube rack gently (yang ni kitorang pakai orbital mixer)
9. Incubate all tubes for 3 hours on a shaker set at 180rpm at room temperature (18-25˚C).
10. Aspirate all tubes except for TC tubes (coated)
11. Count all tube in a gamma counter for one minute.
* standard 1-5 : 0, 11, 53, 215, 608 & 1900 pg/ml
*control 71-131 pg/ml
*dilution can be in 1/50 & 1/100 of sample