Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Am I not normal?


I don't know how to starts but i think i need to shout out loud that I'm not comfortable eating outside....weird? i guess I am..sometimes I can ignore the fact that I'm not comfortable and just go eating out with my friends but actually it need some preparation..I need to be told earlier about it so I will mentally prepared before going outside. Why? I guess it is because I love eating inside I mean with the person I know rather than eating outside and be surrounded by strangers. Sometimes I can compromise but when I'm not in the mood and I don't think that I can compromise, I'll be more reluctant about it. Call me whatever u want but I'm not going if I said so.
p/s: this entry due to my friends plan to break fast at mosque but I'm really not in the mood. I'm not gonna bulge!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget