Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Challenge: Day 3 ~ Your Idea of the Perfect First Date


Huhuhu meaning that i need to imagine because I don't think I've been gone out dating hahahha...ok lets imagine how perfect first date would be huhuhuhu~~
1. he need to fetch me at my house and ask for my parent permission.
2. My sisters would accompany me during dating to avoid any fitnah
3. We could go to any shopping complex or maybe cafe to chat
4. Maybe we can go for vacation but must be accompanied by my parent and his.
5. At the end of the date, we could exchange present huhuhu

Hahahah i know it's plain but honestly i don't know how perfect date will be so just let it be..i think, dating after marriage will be more meaningful (^-^)

3 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

yeah the perfect date will only come with barawkah after the 'aqad was done.. ^_^

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة yeah u're right (^-^)
There's no boundaries after aqad~~

perindu_خلافة said...

^_^

There was an error in this gadget