Monday, August 15, 2011

Challenge: Day Eight ~ A picture of your favorite memory

A picture means one picture right? But I do have a lots of great memories so let me pick randomly...
ok i think i posted about baking a cake for my father's birthday last 8th April. This picture taken before we baking that cake and what u guys can see is my sister was wearing her cooking clothes. Why do i pick this picture? It is because me and my sisters (lisa n nadirah) worked so hard to bake that cake. At last the cake cannot be eaten because we put too much flour + we didn't have any recipe with us + our oven temperature controller is broken huhuhuhuhuhu...such a great memory~~~~

2 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

hohoho.. hasilnya bukan ditangan kita kn, xpe, usaha tuh yg ptt dipandang dan dihayati~ :D

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة huhu benar2...ayah kte plak bantai tmbh luka dihati hohoho die ckp membazir je...hehehhehe trauma sekjp nk wat kek~~`

There was an error in this gadget