Friday, August 12, 2011

Challenge: Day Five~What makes you different from everyone else?

Black & White

Of course I'm different!
Well I got this too "cute" figure but still feel good about it (^-^) haha~~
I'm second from my sibling but I do think like the eldest...
I love comics more than everyone else on earth do~~
Even though I'm studying Biomedical Science but I love History more~~
I watch a lot of cartoons and anime and never get tired of it~
I love forest and flower more than I love human huhuhu~~~
I'm rough but I do have a soft spot on babies.
When I'm tired, I do looks scary~
I'm rude towards rude people.
When I love one thing, I do have passion on it~
I never stop in the middle of thing
I'm quite twisted~~
What else?? I'm different because there is no one on Earth can even replace this one and only Norlyana Nasrin Binti Zulkifli~~

6 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

"When I'm tired, I do looks scary~"
the statement itself is the nice one~ hahah

same wif me la dear,
stuDying biomedical science, but I do love more in math ^_^

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة Huhu Su ckp muka kte macam Garfield bila penat hahaha...
huhu math is an exercise for brain~~

perindu_خلافة said...

garfield!? err cakap dgn su, mgkn mata dia yg mata garfield kot.. coz rizQan rasa lyana kalau penat pn still macam lyana jgak.. hahaha =)

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة huhu mungkin~~klu penat tukar jadi Garfield nnt susahla Garfield nk cr mkn hehehehehehe :)

perindu_خلافة said...

hahaha, kesian garfield ^_^

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة hehehe pastu tukar nama jadi Nasfield hohoohohoho (^o^)

There was an error in this gadget