Sunday, August 14, 2011

Challenge: Day Seven ~ A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet

Animal that I'd love to keep as pet is an arctic fox. It is a small fox native to Arctic regions of Northern Hemisphere and is common throughout the Arctic Tundra biome. Well some people might say "Are u kidding me? An arctic fox?" huhuhuhuu I don't really care because this is my dream pet and I don't think I'll be able to keep it for myself.
Ok lets me lure all of u to love this sexy yet stunning arctic fox
sleeping arctic fox

nice pose

i see u!!!

can't i get a lil bit more cuter?

I'm hiding u know!!

What animal will be my lunch?

autumn model~~

yummy yummy!!!

winter pose~~

I'm shy u know?

hehehe i know I'm sexy
well what do u guys think? how lovely his cutie could be right? Ok gotta go and dream about this fella~~

3 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

cute.. the pictures make me realize how 'cutest' ALlah as the creator for this makhluqots.. ^_^
SubhanALlah,

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة yeah Allah is the "cutest" after all...
Subhanallah~

perindu_خلافة said...

^_^

There was an error in this gadget