Friday, August 5, 2011

Wild Rose



Nasrin
 (also spelled Nasreen, or NesrinPersianنسرینNasrīn) is a female name of Persian origin meaning "wild rose". It is among the most popular names given to baby girls born in Azerbaijan, in 2007.(Wikipedia, 2011)

Since last few years, I thought that my name means "flower" but do not specified into what type of flower. When I google my own name, I'm quite shocked with the meaning..wild rose..no wonder I'm not easy to tame hehe just kidding (^-^)
I love roses. Why? Because they're beautiful and emitting nice smell. It also have hidden meaning because of it appearance. Rose is a symbol of seduction i think hehe..it is beautiful to see but the thorn will hurt if u hastily touching it. But I think my father put Norlyana infront of Nasrin which makes me quite twisted ok the full meaning is "The Soft Light of Wild Rose"~~~~

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget