Friday, October 14, 2011

The Dialogues

there is no god except HIM
The missionary:
Thank you for accepting me as your friend. A true friend is a gift from God. A true friend will not lead you to harm. As your true friend all I want is for you to have an assurance of heaven. We all know that death happens all the time to anyone. We know not what will be of tomorrow and we do not even know if we will be still alive the next day.
Because of the certainty of death we must then to be sure that when we die we will be with the Lord God in heaven too. We all know that those who died that had not put their faith in Jesus Christ are now in hell suffering the eternal fire of hell. My friend just come to Jesus Christ. No religion, no church that can give you eternal life. Only Jesus Christ can give you eternal life and assurance of heaven. Have faith in Jesus Christ because He is God that paid our sins at calvary's cross. Jesus' blood was shed at calvary.
All people are sinners in the sight of God. So my friend just put your faith in Jesus Christ and tell Jesus Christ to forgive you. Tell Jesus Christ that you are accepting Him as your God and Savior. It is my prayer that you will put your faith in Jesus Christ. Thank you my friend.

In Jesus' blessed name,


Me:
u r welcome. My friend, I think maybe both of us have different faith and religion. I'm muslim and I only believe in Allah S.W.T. HE is the only GOD and HE is the Almighty. I come from HIM and to HIM I'll return.


The Missionary:
Greetings in Jesus' name,

Thank you my friend and we do indeed care for you too. Religion will never saved and religion cannot even give us eternal life. Only our Lord God Jesaus Christ can give us eternal life and assurance of heaven. Religion is man made but salvation is of God. When our Lord Jesus Christ became man(He is God) and live in this world, many people had already many different kinds of religions. These religions never gave them assurance of heaven and eternal life. That's why our Lord Jesus Christ died and paid our sins at calvary's cross.
This is the only way people can have eternal life and assurance of heaven by just putting their faith to our Lord God Jesus Christ. My friend what I am sharing to you is not religion. I am sharing to you our Lord God Jesus Christ who can only give you eternal life and assurance of heaven. I come to Jesus Christ repenting my sins. And accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord God and Savior. Now I am sure of heaven anytime I will die and I have eternal life now.

God bless you my friend and we do indeed love you in the Lord Jesus Christ!


Me:
hmm i don't know how to put this in words..
As a Muslim I believe i Allah and I also believe that even a single cell is created by Allah. Jesus or we Muslim called him Isa is a prophet sent down to earth via Maryam or u called her Virgin Mary to be a guidance to human being not to be a God. He himself is a creation from Allah. If I'm not mistaken, even Isa is not willing to be crucified..hmm u can read it on bible i guess..
I still believe in Allah as my only God and Muhammad as my prophet.


The Missionary :
Greetings in Jesus' name,

My friend, I know you have religion and your religion teaches that Jesus Christ is not God. The reason your religion teaches you that, is that because Jesus Christ has a father and a mother. My friend, I know I cannot make you believe of what I am going to say to you because it is only by the mercy and grace of God that you can also know the truth. It is my prayer that God in His mercy will give you wisdom to know this truth.
Our Lord Jesus Christ is indeed God, the bible tells us so:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.( John 1:1 )

Because God is a Spirit He must therefore clothe Himself with the human flesh for to pay our sins 
And the Word was made flesh, and dwells among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. ( John 1:14 ) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. ( 1 Timothy 3:16 )

In order for God can be clothe with human flesh or became a man He has to undergo as the normal way, wherein a man on how they are born, with father and mother. But in our Lord Jesus He was born of a virgin: 
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. ( Isaiah 7:14 )

And this virgin was Mary who was espoused to a man named Joseph. But before they came together Mary is already with a child. 
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.( Matthew 1:18 )
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.( Luke 1:27 )

So my friend there was no contact yet between Mary and Joseph when our Lord Jesus was conceived in Mary's womb.
Therefore no seed of Joseph was in the body of our Lord Jesus but only of the Holy Spirit.
The very reason why our Lord must become a man is to saved people from their sins. 
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. ( Luke 19:10 )

Because if people will not REPENT and ACCEPT Jesus Christ as their Lord God and Savior the punishment will be in the lake of fire. 
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burn with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. ( Revelation 21:8 )

Our Lord Jesus Christ is the very Word of God and KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. ( Revelation 19:13 )
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. ( Revelation 19:16

My friend what I am telling to you is not religion. All I want for you is to know the truth. Because you believe it or not THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS BE THE TRUTH. Why don't you just come to our Lord God Jesus Christ. When you come to Him He will not give you religion but He will give you salvation from the lake of fire and Jesus Christ can give you eternal life and assurance of heaven.
We care for you and we do love you in the Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you my friend!

God bless you my friend!
Lighthouse Bible Baptist Church
Dasmarinas, Cavite
Philippines


Me:
ok just imagine if i'm a christian and i commit a gravely crime then i still can enter paradise because of my belief to JESUS christ? 
my friend maybe I'm not the right person to counter your argument but no matter how much you write and try to persuade me with words of salvation , paradise and eternal life my heart still didn't move even an inch. 
Islam teaches us whoever commit a sin, he/she still will be punished even though the sin is in atom size. The story about Jesus and Virgin Mary is different in al-Quran but it is more convincing for me.
Have you ever asked yourself why must Jesus need to be sacrificed if he is really a God just because of humans' sin? Why must the ALMIGHTY GOD need to be in human form if he actually command it from heaven? 
Oh from al-Quran, Maryam or Mary is not even married at the time she bore Isa
"She said:"How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" (Maryam 19:20)

and this is the verse telling us Muslim that Jesus is not a God:
"He said:" I am indeed a servant of Allah: He has given me revelation and made me a prophet" (Maryam : 19: 30)

In al-Quran, Isa/ Jesus is not death but he's saved by Allah by raising him up to heaven and replace him with the other human whom identical to him. Isa will come back to Earth on the day of Judgement.

well I'm just a plain normal human being whom commit sin almost everyday but I believe Allah is the Most Merciful and Almighty. As long as I repent to him I'll be in peace. I cannot guaranteed myself a paradise or what but I believe as long I do a good thing and avoid the bad thing, I'll be ok.

I think it is almost pointless if you keep telling me that Jesus is God because I believe he is not. Allah is the only God that I serve for the rest of my life. InsyaAllah.


After this last message, he stop sending me any message but remain being my friend in FB. my dearest friends, 
imagine if the one who receive the message is a young Muslim that didn't have a strong faith...what will happen? 
I'm not saying that I'm pious but at least I'm living in the environment where Islam is practice in my daily life and I'm so grateful with it. My advise to all Muslim, be careful whenever u accept a friend. It is ok to have a friend that have a different belief but be strong and do not easily shaken whenever they provoke u.


p/s: actually this happen last few weeks but just now I got the opportunity to put this on my blog.



2 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

dialog kat atas ni berlaku pada lyana ke?

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة yup...terkejut gak mula2 2..mula2 xnk lawan tapi bila die macam x faham bhs maka melawan la kte huhu~~

There was an error in this gadget