Friday, October 21, 2011

Hypocrite or Adapting?


Do you noticed that we tend to act differently towards different human that we encounter? Some say that is hypocrisy but for me I think that is how we are. Adapting actually is different from hypocrisy. Like me, I tend to be funny and quite rough with my bestie + sometimes I even "flirt" with them. However, in front of other classmates, yeah I can be funny but not as the same as what I've done with my bestie.  It is nothing wrong if we act differently in front others. It is actually based on our mutuality towards that person. Yeah if we're close, of course we act comfortably but if we're not we'll tend to be more polite right?
Okay i guess that's all I want to share. Till the next time (^-^)

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget