Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm home

excited face!!

Hello babies!! I'm in Rawang!! Huhu honestly today is the most tiring day. Since morning, me n my group members are doing our FYP. Alhamdulillah, we managed to do 2 bacteria for today, Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa for our disc diffusion. It is simple actually but things get a lil bit held up since we need to do McFarland method to determine the amount of bacteria for each plate before doing disc diffusion and it requires UV-Vis. We finished our 2nd bacteria at 1.10pm so we quickly washed all apparatus and went to pray at musolla because we got Environmental Toxicology lab at 2.45pm. Honestly, it took time to stored all our things, incubate all petry dishes and make sure everything was in order. We only get a lil time to rest after praying.
At 2.35pm, we went for our lab session. We're doing some sediment experiment + titration. It took about 2 and half hour for our group to finish the experiment. Then, I rushed back to hostel, clean myself and packing coz I'm going back with Dhiya. Well it is sort of car pooling + there is no bus ticket available since Monday and Wednesday are public holiday. At 6.30pm, we starts our journey from IIUM, Kuantan. Stop at Temerloh for praying and buy things to eat. At 10pm, we arrived in Gombak and waited for SMASHie to pick us. Since SMASHie send us home, my dad invited him for a dinner with my family at Restoran Seri Abang..well its included Su and Jed of course.
Arrived at Restoran Seri Abang at 10.30pm, so we ate our dinner and I had a good laugh with my sisters huhu silly. Went back home at 11.10pm. Huhu so tired but still I want to update my blog huhu...ok gotta go..gudde nito!!

p/s: SMASHie is Su's BF hohoohohohohoho~~~

8 comments:

RuBy said...

Untunglaa orang dah ade kat umah~
-_________________________-

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@RuBy err antara sbb len aku rajin update adalah itk menjeleskn ko~~muahahahahaahhahah~~~

Norlyana Nasrin said...

*utk

perindu_خلافة said...

@RuBy..
aku jugak dah kat rumah ^_^

RuBy said...

CEIS!!!
hahhaha
takpe2~ ini choice aku utk stay di sini~
#walaupunrasajeles2berbaki2dihatini

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة best kan? kan? kan? hahahahha~~
@RuBy muahahahha wrong choice~~muahaha best dok umah~~

perindu_خلافة said...

@Norlyana Nasrin BeSt.. HaHaHa ^_^
sorry yep @RuBy

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة hehehhehe

There was an error in this gadget