Friday, November 4, 2011

I love myself more than anyone else


Yeah I did. I love myself more because I know there is no one on this Earth will love me as much as I love myself. Creepy? Cheesy? Silly? Actually, when we said out loud that we love ourselves, it means that you will never do anything that harm you. Loving ourselves also mean that we'll take a good care of ourselves and treasures it. I noticed, there are a lot of love quotes, movies and dramas that emphasis on sacrificing in the name of love, love your lover more than yourself and bla bla bla. Honestly I think that is ridiculous. If you love someone, you should take a good care of yourself so that person will not have to worry much about you. That is in term of love relationship. In another way, this statement actually can be a barrier to ourselves. How? It is useful when we are in the verge of giving up on our live, frustration and depression. In order to instill this feeling, we must first feel good and grateful to what we have. We also do not need to be alarmed about what other people are saying about us because we know ourselves better than them. So cheer up and be happy with yourself.

5 comments:

RuBy said...

I love myself too~
hahahahah
tapi tamak jadi nak love2 dari org laen gak~
AHAHHAHAHAH

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@RuBy hohohoho..
xpe nnt aku tampal poster kat KAHS, KOS, KOM dan serata tempat yg mengatakan:

" Rubiah wants your LOVE!!!!"

ahahahahahha~~

perindu_خلافة said...

"RUBIAH WANTS YOUR LOVE!!!"

just now I heard from pak guard, he told me that the rumour spreading like a storm in our campus, everyone talk about it, every corner of the kulliyyah had also been informed... they said
we want RuBy!!
we want RuBy!!

arrghhh O_o

ye lyana.. saya pun mencintai diri saya, dan ingin di cintai oleh orang dikeliling juga ^_^ huhu

RuBy said...

erk~~~
patutla terlebey kasih sayang....
HAHAHAHA

nak sikit keeee??

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة ohoho seems like it spread like fire!! muahahah~~~

kte gak tp...ssh la nk hrp kasih syg dr org len ni..huhuhu

@RuBy
huhu I know u like it~~
muahahaah~~~

There was an error in this gadget