Friday, December 23, 2011

Examination week is approaching!


Okay today we had last Environmental Toxicology's class. Gotta says it clears up my confusion, thanks to Miss Afiza. Yesterday, we also finished Environmental Microbiology's class with my beloved Prof Othman. Yeah gonna missed him (TT^TT).
So finishing class is also indicating that final examination is just around the corner. Yeah need to study a lot since all subjects will covers all topics from the beginning till end. Hope that I will not slack off.
InsyaAllah I'm going back to Rawang aka California this evening. Seems like I can attend my second cousin wedding! I hope it will be great. Honestly, I still not pack my things....and at the end of the day I'm gonna left something behind I think.
Okay that's all for now..bye yeom (^-^)

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget