Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm pissed!


I don't think there is anybody out there knows how am I feeling right now. Err can I be a lil bit emo? Just once? It is still about futsal tournaments female participants. I just came back from my lab class and met my supervisor in KOP (Kuliyyah of Pharmacy), so I headed to cafe to buy my brunch. Then, at the time I want to head back to my room, I saw those participants in cafe wearing only tight baby-t and hot pants + of course no scarf! Some might say "That's normal, you can see that kind of scenery everywhere" yeah everywhere but not in INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA!!
Okay I lives in quite urban place in Selangor, I used to see more terrible outfits than those participants wore. I even saw people almost naked! So I have this type of mindset "IIUM is my only sacred place that I can protect my eyes from any maksiat (wrong doing)" BUT!!! These peoples have destroyed my "sacred" place image!! Do you get how I feels? This is terrible! I'm regret because I don't go and confront them just now. Yeah even though I'm angry but I still have self-conscious and try to not makes any scene. BUT!! I think I should have done that! Arghh this feeling..
I feels really angry and in the same time sad because this thing shouldn't be happened in my sacred place. Feeling like wanna boycott all activities that'll bring in those type of people. Someone out there who's responsible for those participants, please ask them to respect our university dresscode!

2 comments:

{she-who-must-not-be-named} said...

pttnye penganjur ketatkan sikit rule weh.aku yg tgk kat stadium pon bebulu je mata.cam tak pakai suar je.haish

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@{she-who-must-not-be-named} tau xpe..
sakit ati weh..nak2 lagi siap ade yg smoking..hmm harap2 len kali xde la jadi macam ni

There was an error in this gadget