Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Short Update: Final Exam


Yeah it's approaching us! I feels like this semester is the shortest semester and I had lots of fun with my friends. In this semester, I realized that I'm comfortable to study in small class meaning with less number of students. No offence! Yeah it's my nature that I don't really likes crowd place. But still, I missed my other friends (another concentration) because we are unable to meet as frequent as before (TT^TT).
For final, hmm I didn't even starts study yet. Yeah being a couch potato for past few days. But should change to bed potato because there is no couch in my room (>0<). Keeps reading anime fan fiction and online manga. Yeah having a good time~~
Okay for final examination, I want to wish to all my friends good luck on your incoming final examination papers.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget