Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vlogger

Ryan Higa
Currently I'm addicted to some videos made by Vlogger on Youtube. It's actually started quite from a long time ago when my roommate introduced me to Mat Luthfi's video. He's Malay Vlogger who's currently studying in Australia. His funny character and interesting videos made me subscribe to him at Youtube. Some might say "Vlogger is just a people who's think he's cool" or in Malay, syok sendiri. Well it's actually depends on that person whether he's making a video on what purpose. Maybe just for fun or just want to share their opinion. It's almost the same like blogger. We think our blog is cool when look at the number of followers and hit counter. Actually what actually count is the content of the blog itself. Who wants to read rubbish or pointless entry? Maybe some boring peoples do or accidentally click on your blog. Yeah I admit sometimes I posted useless entry just to waste my time especially when I have no idea to write but I hate to see my blog not updated.
Maybe I should try vlogging...hmm maybe not. Who wants to listen to my gibberish talk? With broken English as an extra~~ok cut that! Yesterday, I've been introduced to Ryan Higa, Dominic and Kevin Woo. They're famous vlogger on Youtube and under YTF group. Well I kinda hooked into Ryan Higa because of his cute face~~ahaha pervert!!! Actually he made a lot of funny videos but with some messages not like the other pointless videos which sometimes annoyed me whenever I Youtubing~~I spent hours to watch his videos and most of it are freaking hilarious! Check out his videos by clicking here and here. Another one is his friend, Kevin. This guy made lots of videos and sometimes collaborate with Ryan. Click here for watching his videos on Youtube channel.
Another benefits I get while watching these guys videos are I can improve my English and have a confident to speak in front others. Yeah they're talking fast but clear..huhu totally addictive..
Ok I think that all. I promise will update soon (^-^)

4 comments:

whitepegasus91 said...

i like ryan,,,,he's funny and i think he's talented,genius and cute,,,,he is for me the most popular youtuber and i also wanted to be a vlogger but i don't really have issue to begin with,,,,i 'tabik' if u get the courage to be a vlogger....

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@whitepegasus91 yeah agreed! he's awesome! really love him..
well i got lot of issues but u know it is kinda hard to express it in front of camera..huhu
btw did u know that ryan involved in accident few days ago? he's injured but thank god it is not too serious..

whitepegasus91 said...

yeah i know he was involved in accident,,,,but glad yeah,,,he's fine.....
well if u got issues,,,that's brilliant enough,,,just go make a video,,,,

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@whitepegasus91 yeah really glad he's doing good now..
will do it someday when my camera-freak out is cured..hehe (^-^)

There was an error in this gadget