Monday, December 5, 2011

When patience pays~


I'm happy. Yeah I am! Today me, Aina and Su went to our lab for bacteria observation. At first, we're quite disappointed when our first bacteria, Bacillus cereus didn't showed any significant growth. So we try to culture Candida sp on nutrient agar plate as we need to wait for our second bacteria, Staphylococcus aureus observation that can only be done on 1 hour and 15 minutes after the first bacteria. Unfortunately, one of my nutrient agar is too fragile so I just can culture only 1 plate of Candida sp. Then, when my timer rang, we started to observe our second bacteria. Alhamdulillah, all of my sample showed positive result (^-^)
Yeah guess we need to be patience whenever we are tested by Allah swt because there'll be something behind those obstacles.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget