Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kuantan-ing~~


Yeah I'm back to Kuantan~
Will starts doing lab work tomorrow insyaAllah..
Last night I went out with my sisters and shopping at Jusco AEON Rawang..huhu I love Daiso! It is a Japanese store inside Jusco that sells all Japanese imported items in just RM5/each! huhu Lots of cute things and you can even buy thing from basic kitchen utensils to car accessories there..kawaiii~~~
Spent my angpao there but no regret ma~~huhu at least I got what I want in cheap price~~
Oh I eat a lot during my vacation at home..ya ya but nevermind because I know I can never get the same decent food in Kuantan so it's okay to gain 2 kg for that huhuhuhu~~
Oh went back to Kuantan by car today..as Su drives her car to Kuantan for FYP..yeah since doggy and piggy always bothering us so I think this is the best decision!
need to separate with my sleeping partner~~
I think I gonna missed my Gumu, keyboard, channel 555, comics paradise~~aiyak!! I forgot to bring back my external!!! aiyo!!!! haih nevermind lo..so I can focus on my FYP~~hmm..


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget