1. Use the same as disc diffusion's McFarland standard reading to match with bacterial broth that will be used for MIC.
2. Pipette 200 micro-lite bacterial broth into well A.
3. 10 micro-lite sample was added into the same well and mix.
4. For well B-H, 100 micro-lite empty broth was pipette into each well.
5. In well A, 100 micro-lite was taken and pipette into well B. Serial dilutions continue by pipetting 100 micro-lite from well B into C and it goes on until it reach well H. The last 100 micro-lite was discarded into waste container.
6. Incubate 18 hours for bacteria and 72 hours for fungi.