Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What happened to me?


Wednesday
Home!! Arrived at KL and waited for my sister in Vistana as I afraid waiting outside because lots of suspicious people in Pekeliling...then went to Low Yatt. Bought 2TB external for RM400. Visited Korean Plaza after that coz my sister got her dance lesson. At night went to Mydin bought things for Nadirah's practical in Langkawi

Thursday
Fetched my grandmother and aunty as they wanted to buy groceries in NSK. Bought some groceries too.

Friday
Went to Sunway Pyramid for ice-skating with Nadirah and her friends. Had a good time as tried archery too..ice-skating is kinda difficult in the beginning but later turned out to be okay but still fell off many times...archery..haha funny experience as I shot the arrow too high..

Saturday
Woke up early and went to Langkawi. My dad drove till Kuala Kedah and we rode on ferry till Langkawi. Stayed in One Helang Hotel as my elder sister booked it. It's located nearby airport and kinda nice hotel. Went to swimming pool in the evening..well 120cm pool is not my fav..huhu

Sunday
Woke up early and ate breakfast in the hotel..quite upset with the rude staff but let it slide later..all my family played in swimming pool except me and my mom..I enjoyed myself by took pictures..later accompany my dad for weight lifting..the equipment just nearby the pool..two staffs joined us later...had a good time..in the evening, visited Coco Valley and Pantai Cenang.

Monday
Last day in Langkawi. Need to send Nadirah to Sheraton so wake up quite early...skipped breakfast and do my work as I fell asleep last night..sent Nadirah to Sheraton and rest there for awhile. Took pictures and left as we need to catch up ferry. I had a food poisoning as I ate bad food yesterday.

Tuesday
Pain is intensify since yesterday so went to hospital but too crowd and I don't think I can wait so I left and had a check up in Polyclinic Perdana. Well it's UIA panel clinic but only cover for staff. Feeling bad as I got 2 presentation on this day. Really frustrating...

Wednesday
Pain still not go away...I even can't eat chocolate...yeah so frustrated because I bought piles of chocolate but can't enjoy them..damn! Keep watching TV and do a little bit of my work..feeling frustrated as I left some of the info in my room in Kuantan...damn!!

I don't know when I'll able to go back to Kuantan but please pray for my health..I really2 appreciate it.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget