Simple and too easy version (chicken's meat)
1 packet San Remo spaghetti (500g)
1 can of Prego Mushroom Carbonara
1 can of button mushroom (mushrooms then cut into half)
200g of chicken meat (estimated only..better take from chicken breast part)
10 sticks of hotdog (optional..well because i like it tho~~ cut it as u like hehe)
1. Take 1 large pot and fill the water until half and put a handful of salt then let it boil. After that, put spaghetti inside boiling water for 6-9 minutes. (Follow the packaging instruction)
2. While waiting, heat a frying pan or wok. Then, put prego and chicken meat. Add some water but better let it thick. After 5 minutes, put the mushroom and hotdog and stir.
3. When the spaghetti is cooked, removes the excess water.
tips: if the spaghetti cook separately from sauce/ gravy, it can prevent the spaghetti from getting bloated (kembang) and you can keep it for quite a long time.
Trivial but worthy version~~ (beef)
1 packet of San Remo spaghetti (500g)
250ml of heavy cream (Dutch Lady's fresh milk is acceptable too but make it 1 liter)
1 packet of parmesan cheese (100g estimated)
1 can of button mushroom
200g of sliced meat
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (optional)
Chopped onion and garlic (optional)
Chopped Italian parsley (only a lil bit of it..optional~~)
1. Same as above
2. Mixed egg, cream, cheese and olive oil in a bowl. Cut the button mushroom half.
3. Fry sliced meat and separate. Drain it with paper towel or not it will be too oily.
4. Heat a pan or wok, insert garlic and onion. Then put mixed items and stir.
For visual & dining purpose, sprinkle the Italian parsley and grated cheese (as u like)
Okay done!! Well you can change it into seafood style tho~~just replace the beef with prawn and oyster~~
Just like this~~