Saturday, April 28, 2012

At home ~ Day 2


I woke up early this morning~ after performed fajr prayer, I starts off my "housewife" duty~~huhu love it~(only when NOBODY ASKED ME to do so) I like doing things on my own will~~start with cooking rice, preparing raw materials for lunch and make breakfast for myself hehehe~~before taking my breakfast, I hanged clothes..yeah better do it while it's still dark outside..
Eating my breakfast while watching tv hehehe my fav cartoon was aired at that particular time "Phineas & Ferb".. after that I done some maintenance to my laptop as it's getting slower day by day~~haih..hopefully after this it will be better~
Now I'm just downloading maintenance software to improve my laptop~~huhu plus need to change the antivirus..doing this while waiting for my dad return from his friend's small farm at Batang Kali to eat lunch together~

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget