Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mixed feeling and reading

Takeshi Kaneshiro as Zhuge Liang in Red Cliff
And again emotional imbalanced occurs~feeling haapy at home but feeling sad when thinking about both of my beloved roommates..huhu okay I'm too emotional I guess..
So to distract myself I read..yeah for today I finished 1 novel and half way finishing Sun Tzu The Art of War..interesting books~it helps!
Sun Tzu Art of War is really an interesting book to read..yeah I recommend this book as useful reading and something to ponder. The other book that I've been searching is The Red Cliff or the other title is The story / legend of 4 kingdoms i guess..i love ancient war books but well it's hard to find the good one and somehow it's expensive...yeah I'm broke~~
My comics collection...I need a new space!! Need a new book rack~I'll buy it later..hukhuk (TT^TT)
Okay I guess that's all..gonna update soon / whenever I wanted to do so~

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget