Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hectic~


The only word that can describe my life these few days..been busy with finalize and printing the thesis. Today I've sent it to SN Printing so hopefully can get it by Thursday as I planned to go home on This Saturday..my parents will come and fetch me insyaAllah.

So after this..hmm I'm going to take a rest for today..tomorrow, insyaAllah will starts my journal writing since my "daddy" keep asking for it since the beginning of the semester..huhu..

Yesterday, my SV and Co-SV treated me and my fellow friends ( who under their supervision) dinner at Phuket Restaurant huhu..thanks to both Dr Taher & Dr Deny for wonderful dinner and we're having a great time. Oh not forgetting, thanks for all the knowledge (^-^)



Later, we went to TC (w/o Dr Taher & Dr Deny) just hangout, taking pictures and sharing moments with each other.

Even though I've already sent my thesis for hard bound, I;m still restless and nervous..I hope everything will go on smoothly tho~

4 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

wah seronoknya ada makan2.. ^_^

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة
hehe alhamdulillah sebab SV & Co-SV blanje huhu (^-^)

perindu_خلافة said...

^_^ untungla,
rizQan x mengharap di belanja SV tp nak markah tinggi je, haha

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة
hehe~
mungkin kte tamak skit..nak dua2 haha.. (^-^)

There was an error in this gadget