Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thesis reconstruction


In the process..done my presentation yesterday..alhamdulillah..but still feeling depressed. I guess maybe after submitting hard cover bound thesis then I'll feel relieve~
Watched Madagascar 3 yesterday and that movie is awesome! Love it to the core huhu..had fun with Azra and met my classmates huhu you guys are releasing your tension too I bet..
Feeling quite blue because of my thesis hard cover thingy..yeah need to do 5 copy of it and it cost a lot..haih stress!
But nevermind for now just reconstructing my thesis and try to finish it as fast as I could..

5 comments:

perindu_خلافة said...

alhamduliLlah.. ^_^
ketensionan dah kurang, cuma mengguna masa utk habis secepat mungkin je :)

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة
oh alhamdulillah..
kiranya thesis rizqan x banyak kena perbetulkan la ye?

perindu_خلافة said...

setakat yang dimaklumkan.. format dgn grammar, huhu =_=

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@perindu_خلافة
oh sama la..kita pun kena tang tu..marilah berusaha~ (^-^)

perindu_خلافة said...

haha ^_^

There was an error in this gadget