Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Things that I can share with my dad hehe


I don't know why I really love sharing things with my dad huhu~

1. Socks - As I preferred thick sock, I always "steals" my dad's hehe..at the end of the day he will buck up his socks storage because he knew whenever I'm around  his sock will be gone huhu

2. Shoes - I can always wear his shoes because of same size. Hehe sometimes he even offered me to wear his shoe whenever I wants to go outing (^-^)

3. Food - I'll eat whatever he eats and sometimes even took it from his plate hehe~ oh even drank from his mug~

4. Sandal - Same case with shoes but I always borrow his sandal whenever I'm going to night market because I feel comfortable with it hehehe~

Hehe only 4 things that I can remember for now..will update whenever I feel like it huhu~

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget