Friday, August 17, 2012

Test and quizzes


Gone through 1 test and 2 quizzes. I'm proudly says that I just try my best and I hope the results will not disappointing me. Well, pray for me okay?

Today I break fast at Chili's, KLCC...honestly I think the food is just so-so and I only amazed with the chocolate sundae+ brownies. I shared it with Rakinah tho (^-^)

Tomorrow is my friend, Melody's birthday. At first, we planned to do a surprise party for her but somehow our plan didn't work huhu..never mind I'll buy something good for her then hehe..

Oh I got my first salary today! Alhamdulillah..maybe next month I'll go to Kuantan to do my clearance. Wanna join? hehehe

Okay that's all for today..will update whenever I got time..peace out (^-^)

p/s: Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims.


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget