Monday, September 3, 2012

Breaking the Habit - Ryan's day


Yesterday for the first time in my life I went to a fan meeting..I hate crowds but just because of this particular person, I just bear with it..it's Ryan Higa aka NigaHiga fan meeting in Bentley Music Auditorium at Bandar Utama.



I never been to any fan meeting so I'm quite shocked with the environment and human behaviors which I can categorized as weird and too fanatic. Err I mean I like Ryan and that's why I went to his fan meeting but not to the level of fanatic. Well, just being there I feel like I'm breaking my own habit and somehow it freaks me out especially when seeing Ryan got kissed by some female fans...well what I can say is this will be the first and the last time I went to fan meeting...

Ryan n me
Ryan was about to hug me when I was in front of him for autograph and taking picture but I told him "please don't hug me!" so he just ask for high 5..it was an honor to meet him but..I still need to protect my own dignity as a Muslimah. Oh ya..alhamdulillah there's musolla nearby the event venue so it easy for me to perform my prayer (^-^). I also met with Ryan lookalike hehehe~


His name is Sunny and he really looks like Ryan..hehehe

5 comments:

RuBy Razali said...

kalau JOseph Vincent yang datng kan best...... ahhahahah

perindu_خلافة said...

wah sampai sanggup beli tiket tu.. hahaha ^_^

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@RuBy Razali hehe klu JV dtg gerenti ko g kan? huhu~

@perindu_خلافة tu la kan..suka dengan video sengal dia & ada kawan ajak maka..huhu

RuBy Razali said...

tapi mak aku tak bagi pegi nye nanti...
haihhh~ tgok kat utube je laaa~

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@RuBy Razali hehe xpe2 x payah g la sebab lagi ko sakit hati bila JV ko dah x suci~ hehehhe

There was an error in this gadget