Thursday, October 4, 2012

Conservative or old-fashioned


Somehow I feel like I'm stuck between these two words.

I loves being conservative because I can practice moderation while in my conservative mode.

BUT....

My sisters always said that I'm too old-fashioned and they feel ashamed whenever they're hang out with me...err guys??

For me I rather be conservative and old-fashioned than revealing my aurah for the sake of being fashionista because I'm not!

However, I didn't say that covering your aurah stop you from look good because you still can look good, try new fashion while still covering your aurah as long as it is not too extravagant.


Remember, moderation is important. Well it can prevent you from becoming a Christmas tree of course (>0<)

oh suddenly I remember something : Sometimes rich people love to dress poor because too little dress to cover their body~

2 comments:

Shazwani Sulan said...

takpe nasrin, biar buruk di mata manusia, asalkan cantik di mata Allah ^_^

Norlyana Nasrin said...

@Shazwani Sulan agreed (^-^)
cantik atas dunia ni sekejap je..

There was an error in this gadget