Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Downloading~


Woah you know what? What? Huhuhu~ okay actually I'm having my own sweet time downloading Running Man from a blog that have all episodes (almost).

It has been long since the last time I downloaded episode 101..yeah been busy because of my previous job and housewife thingy~I collected Running Man since the 1st episode so...I feel uneasy when I left out some episodes in my external hard disk even though I'm watching it every week (Astro channel 393)..


So now download like crazy lo~ the latest episode is 114 and now I downloaded till 109 huhu 5 more to go~~

Other thing is..there are many drama, tv series and movies on that particular blog huhu..soooo much fun!!! Well it's been a long time since I'm hovering over the net to find a site which I can download so many things easily hohoo~

Okay I think that's enough for today..so till we meet again (^-^)v

p/s; downloading Arang and The Magistrate as well~ (^O^)v ooohh~~ Lee Jun Ki <3

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget