Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tomorrow~


InsyaAllah will be in JB due to Puspatri interview. Just wish me luck okay? Huhu

So today, I'm doing nothing since morning..not really..actually been applying for jobs and kinda modified my resume..yeah to do something to it so it will look more appropriate.

Again I'm applying one position from a company which I think might be good for future..huhu just a hunch but well just give it a try (^-^)

Tomorrow, will go there by bus. Quite excited and yet nervous because never been there before and just hoping everything will be okay.

Somehow I think I need study a lil bit for next Monday interview but I don't know where to start from...well just hope that I will leave a good impression to the interviewer~

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget