Friday, January 4, 2013

Kim!!!

Kanye and Kim
So Kim Kardashian is pregnant with Kanye West child and Kanye plan to marry her. If you guys watching Keeping Up With The Kardashian, you must be familiar with the family antique. Ridiculous but yet funny..I'm watching it to relieves my stress because they're extremely "smart" to comprehend. Hehe..

So am I going to blog about them? Obviously not..actually I got another Kim to watch and laugh at in my house. She's too funny and when she starts talking, I burst out laughing. Who is she?

This is my "Kim"
Kim
My younger sister, Wani starts developing Kim's style..not in term of fashion but the way she talks. For me it's funny but in some way can help her to improve in English. Ya if you wanna talk like Kim, you must speak in English okay?! Hahaha diva~

Meanwhile, she's keep naming us the characters in Keeping up with Kardashian, me? She calls me Khloe...hahaha crazy sister..

Khloe Kardashian
Last night, I laughed hard before gone to sleep because of her and Nadirah. Oh even Nadirah is having sore throat but yet she still singing and dancing like crazy in our kitchen. Well she made my day~guess what? I'm having trouble to sleep last night because laughing too much and drank Neslo after dinner (got a lil dizzy as extra)..

I'm not sure when this "trend" will goes off but yeah let's have fun for now..

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget