Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Style Bulgogi (^-^)

I'm not a really good cook but this is the dish that I can be proud of~


My style bulgogi!
Okay the actual Bulgogi need to be marinated with fruit juice but just because I don't always have fruit juice available in my mansion (??) so I just skip that part~

So what I did is boiled the cut meat for 1 hour to make it tender and easy to eat.

After that, pour all the boiled ingredient (meat + its broth) into wok and add some carrot, onion, garlic and ginger (all cut beforehand). 

Then put in some oyster sauce, soy sauce and sweet sauce (I used ABC sweet sauce). Sprinkle some black pepper and stir. Let it cook for 10 minutes then put some soohoon ( suhun?)..

And wallah! It's done and ready to eat (^-^)

Give it a try guys!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget